Mystic Koi & Water Gardens
Help keep your finned friends and their fresh or saltwater home parasite-free with Hikari Prazipro Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Treatment. The world’s first, ready-to-use liquid concentrate praziquantel treatment, this extremely safe and highly-effective formula helps fish hobbyists control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater or marine aquarium. Considered the quality leader in aquatic nutrition and health for decades, Hikari devotes a significant amount of time, money and resources into studying the needs of fish in both their natural environments and in aquatic laboratory settings in order to help them thrive in captivity.Key Benefits
- The world’s first, ready-to-use liquid concentrate praziquantel treatment is scientifically proven to be highly effective.
- Treats potentially harmful parasitic conditions caused by flukes, tapeworms, flatworms and turbellarians.
- Can also be used as a preventative to keep tanks safe and parasite-free anytime potential parasitic introduction is considered probable.
- Not toxic to commonly kept aquarium animals and plants; will not negatively impact biological filtration.
- Recommended for use in all aquatic environments including ponds, freshwater and marine aquariums.
Keep out of the reach of children. For aquarium or pond use only. Not for human or veterinary medical use. Do not use on food fishes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and plenty of water. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if person in conscious). Immediately obtain medical advice.