Matala Stainless Steel UV
Spectrum UV Clarification Systems
The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier
- High Quality lamp and quartz sleeve maintains output of 254nm.
- Available in 75 watt T5 HO Philips UV lamps.
- The 75wHO, 150wHO and 300wHO are all for use on freshwater aquariums and ponds only.
- 75 watt HO unit is a single lamp, 150 watt HO unit uses 2 lamps, 300 watt HO unit uses 4 lamps.
- Quick and simple installation.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads on all pond units
|Peak Flow Rate||200 lpm / 53gpm||410 lpm /110gpm||756 lpm / 200 gpm|
|Voltage||100V ~ 120V|
|UV Wattage||75 Watt||75 Watt X 2||75 Watt X 4|
|Chamber Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Chamber Dimensions||3.5” x 35.4”||3.9” x 35.4”||5.5” x 35.4”|
|Inlet / Outlet||2”NPT||2”NPT||2”NPT|
|Max. Pressure||125 psi|
|Cable and Plug||14.9 FT. cable with ground|
|UV Rated Lamp Life||Up to 9000 hours|
|Suggested Pond Size||Up to 7,500||Up to 15,000||Up to 30,000|