Laguna Fertilizer Spike
Laguna Plant Grow Fertilizer Pond Spikes supply important nutrition to aquatic plants for a period of up to one year. The temperature-activated feeding sticks release nutrients only when plants need them most at or above 50 F or 10 C. Once activated, the spikes slowly release a well-balanced feeding formula that maximizes the size and color of aquatic plants.
With low amounts of phosphorous and no copper, the pond spikes have no adverse effect on water quality and are non-toxic to fish and plant life. The Plant Grow Fertilizer Pond Spikes are specifically designed for potted plants and are compatible with all planting baskets.
- Push the spike in the soil until cap is just above the soil surface
- After one year, discard the spike, as the fertilizer inside the spike no longer contains nutrients
- Use one spike for 1 or 2 U.S. gal (4 or 8 L) planting baskets
- Use two spikes for 3 U.S. gal (11 L) planting baskets
- Use three spikes for 4-1/2 & 5 U.S. gal (17 &18 L) planting baskets
- Use four or more spikes for > 5 U.S. gal (>18 L) planting baskets
*The Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Boron, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum and Zinc sources have been coated to provide 14% coated slow release Nitrogen (N), 8% coated slow release Phosphate (P2O5) and 11% coated slow release soluble Potash (K2O), 0.9% coated slow release magnesium (Mg), 1.9% coated slow release sulfur (S), 0.018% coated slow release Boron (B), 0.4% coated slow release Iron (Fe), 0.05% coated slow release soluble Manganese (Mn), 0.018% coated slow release Molybdenum (Mo), and 0.017% coated slow release Zinc (Zn).
Derived from: Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron EDTA, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate and Zinc Oxide.