API's Pond Melafix for Bacterial Infections is formulated with a natural active ingredient to treat bacterial infections in Koi and Goldfish. Using the antibacterial properties of tea tree leaves, Melafix effectively treats fish diseases like tail and fin rot, eye cloud and mouth fungus. This all-natural remedy rapidly repairs ulcers and open wounds and promotes regrowth of damaged fins and tissue. It’s safe for snails and other invertebrates and won’t harm aquatic plants, affect the pH or disrupt the biological filter in your pond.Key Benefits
- Formulated to help koi and goldfish fight bacterial infections.
- Natural antibacterial treatment is designed safe to use in water with plants and invertebrates.
- The perfect way to protect your finned friends when adding new fish to the pond.
- Designed to heal open wounds and help regrow fins.
- Treats eye cloud, mouth fungus and tail and fin rot.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of the reach of children. Safe for fish, pond plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets, when used as directed. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For ornamental pond use only. Foaming may occur during treatment. When exposed to elevated temperatures, this product may turn cloudy in the bottle. This does not affect the activity of the product.
Foaming may occur during treatment. When exposed to elevated temperatures, this product may turn cloudy in the bottle; this does not affect the activity of the product. For ornamental pond use only.