PVC Swing Check Valve with Unions - White, 2-inch
Spears Utility Swing Check and spring assisted Utility Spring Check Valves offer a compact, high performance check valve for Landscape & Irrigation, Pool & Spa, Aquaculture, OEM and many general purpose applications.
These maintenance free sealed units feature long-life EPDM elastomer seats with weighted disc for full-flow with minimal restriction and positive shutoff. Spring assisted “Spring Check” model incorporates a positive-pressure spring to assist in valve closing without slamming. Produced from PVC White material.
Swing check valves are designed for horizontal installations, but may be installed in up-flow only vertical position. Check valves MUST be installed with the valve's FLOW arrow pointing in the direction of the flow. Do not install valve upside down. Flow velocity should not exceed 5 ft./sec. Minimum opening pressure less than 0.5 psi.
Spears PVC White Swing Check Valve Features
- Spring Assisted Spring Check Model Option for Positive Closing.
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant PVC White.
- No Metal Parts on Swing Check.
- Maintenance Free Sealed Unit in a Compact Space Saving Design.
- Engineered for Maximum Flow, Quick Response & Positive Shutoff.
- Long-Life, High Grade EPDM Seat with Weighted Disc.
- Suitable for either Horizontal or Vertical Up-flow Installations and Vacuum Service.
- NSF Certified for Potable Water Use.
- Silicone-Free Assembly.